[Cartoweb-dev] edit plugin

Sylvain Beorchia sylvain.beorchia at makina-corpus.com
Fri Feb 16 09:31:17 EST 2007

Hi,

I've got a problem with the Edit plugin. I works fine with the demoEdit
project, but when i try to plug it in my own project, CW fails with an
error in the CLientLayers.php, function isLayerVisibleAtCurrentScale().

This function fails because it tries to get the layer object from a
getLayeryName, and with the layer edit_poly, it does not work. So, maybe
the layer is incorrect ? i don't  think so, because it's exactly the
same like in the demo. Moreover, i changed the
isLayerVisibleAtCurrentScale function forcing a true return. This way,
CW does not fail, i can access the EditPluggin, the layer appears in the
layer list, but when i try to modify it, the map is entergin in the
"please wait" splash screen, and never stops...

See what i mean ?

Thanks.
Sylvain Beorchia.
Makina Corpus