[Cartoweb-dev] Querying the Outline Layer

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 28 03:17:32 EST 2007

Hi Max

The query plugin get the list of queryable layer from the layer plugin, this
list is generated from the selected layers at the moment the query is done.
I tried to add the cartoweb_point_outline layer in the layer tree and have
it selected, but I simply get a major "mainmap image not generated yet"
error. I didnt investigate more but I suppose the way the outline layer are
handled (which is clearly different from "normal" layer) somehow cause some
conflict within the layer or hilight or image plugin when it try to generate
the image with the hilighted selected elements.

So the answer is it doesnt seem possible as for now. The first though would
be to exactly pinpoint where the error come from but it seems quite complex,
sorry.

Regards,

Oliver