[Cartoweb-dev] Querying the Outline Layer

Max Ueda mhanzo at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 06:49:13 EST 2007

Oliver,

Thank you.

I was analyzing the Demo Edit files, and I've noticed
that the Outline layers scheme is quite different from
the way it is working with the latest Cartoweb
version.

If I used those schemes (the outline layers by using
them as  PostGIS layers), would it be possible to have
them queried by the Query Tool, as a 'regular' PostGis
layer?

Thanks again,

Max Ueda

--- Oliver Christen <oliver.christen at camptocamp.com>