[Cartoweb-dev] Querying the Outline Layer

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 28 10:20:43 EST 2007

Hi Max

well, editable layers are certainly not the same thing as the basic outline
(two totally different plugin)

you can certainly query editable layer, as they are effectively PostGIS
layers.
but note that the edit plugin is a bit complex to use (compared to outline),
especially when creating (drawing) elements

Regards,
Oliver