[Cartoweb-dev] Pb with internationalization

Sylvain Beorchia sylvain.beorchia at makina-corpus.com
Tue Jan 30 10:18:59 EST 2007

Ok,
i've added :

	fr fr_FR.UTF-8

in my /etc/locale.alias, and then executed :

	dpkg-reconfigure locales

The testgettext.php works now. Here the result i get :

is it ok in english ? shouldn't it be in french ?

Anyway, i tried the demoCW3 and still nothing. All in English...

I've just downloaded the cartoweb package, and lauchned it. Nothing
more. Nothing less. I checked in the INI file that FR is default.

Thanks.
Sylvain B.