[Cartoweb-dev] map file CONNECTION without absolute paths?

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Thu Jun 14 03:24:56 EDT 2007

Hi all,

it's me again ;-) I have another (new) problem now: I had to import
arcview data into cartoweb. I found a very good tool to convert the
layers in a map file, which works. My only problem is, that I have
absolute paths in the CONNECTION attribute in the map file. Is there a
way to avoid them? I tried to use relative ones, which leads to errors,
e.g.:

Error in msOGRFileOpen(): Open failed for OGR connection
`data/AdministrativeBoundaries/boundary'.  File not found or unsupported
format.

Has anybody a hint for me how to solve this problem?

Thanks in Advance!
Carolin

--
Carolin Latze