[Cartoweb-dev] map file CONNECTION without absolute paths?

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Thu Jun 14 03:37:36 EDT 2007

Stupid,

I forgot to change CONNECTIONTYPE to local. Did it now and included the
filename in the DATA attribute. Anyway, it doesn't work:

Error in msSHPOpenFile():
(C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3/projects/gis-lag/server_conf/gis-lag/data/AdministrativeBoundaries/boundary/arc)

I also tried it with extension (arc.adf) and without specifying the
filename (only the folder). I get the same error :-(

Thanks in Advance
Carolin

--
Carolin Latze