[Cartoweb-dev] map file CONNECTION without absolute paths?

Marc.Monnerat at swisstopo.ch Marc.Monnerat at swisstopo.ch
Thu Jun 14 04:27:18 EDT 2007

Hello,

What type of format are you using ? It look like it's esri arcinfo
coverage...

CONNECTIONTYPE local is only for shapefile only (and you can omit it). It
has nothing to do with absolute or relative path to data. If you want to use
some coverage, use something like:
CONNECTIONTYPE ogr

For more informations, look the excellent "vector data access"
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/vector_data/ArcInfo

Gruss

Marc M.