[Cartoweb-dev] How to show the Map]

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu May 24 02:08:57 EDT 2007

if you remove the layers.ini, all layers should be displayed by default.
have a try and see if a checkbox appear for all your layers

also, be sure you are working in "development" mode (see "profile" in
client.ini). If profile is set to "production", the templates are cached and
changes may not appear.
You need to do a cw3setup.php with the --clean option (in a terminal/command
window) to clear the cache.

regards
Oliver