[Fwd: Re: [Cartoweb-dev] How to show the Map]

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Wed May 23 11:11:06 EDT 2007

Sorry, did not "reply all"

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Cartoweb-dev] How to show the Map
Date: 	Wed, 23 May 2007 16:56:56 +0200
From: 	Carolin Latze <carolin.latze at unifr.ch>
To: 	Pierre GIRAUD <pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com>

Hi Pierre,

that isn't a stupid question, because I'm a complete Newbie in CartoWeb
:-) But you spoke about about "checkboxes" in plural... I have only one
there, called root. This one is checked. Could it be, that I have some
errors in my layers.ini? It looks as follows:

; whether to generate class icons automatically
autoClassLegend = true

; layers
layers.root.className = LayerGroup
layers.root.children = region
layers.root.rendering = block

layers.region.className = Layer
layers.region.label = Région
layers.region.msLayer = region

I copied it from the CartoWeb Documentation. The whole thing sounds like
a stupid mistake on my side...

Thanks
Carolin

--