[Cartoweb-dev] Passing variable to flash and external php pages

simbarashe mavesera kayos63 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:40:03 EST 2007

Hi

I am not exactly an expert at php but I would like the user to select
features and when the result is returned by cartoweb, to pass the values for
the Object IDs etc for selected features to a php script outside cartoweb in
a separate page or to a flash swf file on a separate page. I need to allow
the user to interact to with geodatabase entires relating to a particular
feature outside the bounds of cartoweb, allowing more flexibility with
regard to how data is displayed and using related non spatial database data.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.