[Cartoweb-dev] Passing variable to flash and external php pages

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Nov 29 06:39:10 EST 2007

you have to use javascript to open a new window.
the usual way is to make a plugin that would return some code to the page which will then trigger a javascript action which will open a new window.
for sharing data with an external page you can easily either pass the data via parameters in the url of the opened page, or store them in $_SESSION in your plugin and recover them in the external php script.

im sure there are other way to do, this is only the more common ideas