[Cartoweb-dev] Linear referencing and poly lines

simbarashe mavesera kayos63 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:53:25 EST 2007

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply to my last question, it was very helpful. I
have tried importing a set of roads via the shp to sql converter and
adding them to a geodatabase to use in cartoweb. However cartoweb
crashes every time I do so. Does cartoweb support poly lines? I would
also like to import data that has been linear referenced in arcgis but
am not sure how to get cartoweb and postgis to handle linear
referencing.

Thank you for your assistance

Simba