[Cartoweb-dev] Programmatic Map display

E. Appora-Gnékindy appora at gmail.com
Thu May 8 09:32:40 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot Oliver, I took a look a the edit plugin and I 'll definitey use
it.
Another requirement of our project is that volunteers be assigned a and
shown only a given section of an image to work on. This seems to require a
programmatic map display. I am not sure how to do this with static
parameters in the mapfile configuration.
Any ideas on how to handle this?

Best,

Eloi

2008/5/8 Oliver Christen <oliver.christen at camptocamp.com>:

>  Hi
>
> use the edit plugin, it will save the point, line or polygones in a
> postgis database.
> see the demo http://www.cartoweb.org/demos/demoEdit.php and the usage
> manual http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToUseTheEdition
>
> regards