[Cartoweb-dev] Missing Plugin Altimetric plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Sep 7 02:05:05 EST 2009

Hello

the cartoweb plugin is heavily dependant of a mapfish-server/pylons
counterpart which generate the altimetric graph. the cartoweb plugin simply
pass some parameters to the distant application and display the result,
thats all.
so unless you have the mapfish component installed as well, the cartoweb
plugin is pretty much useless, thats why it has not been added to cartoweb
sources.

regards
Oliver