[Cartoweb-dev] Missing Plugin Altimetric plugin

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Mon Sep 7 14:10:49 EST 2009

Hi Oliver, so if I can resume, the json part coming to extJs windows is coming from the mapfish server.

The cw3 plugin acting just as glue between the axe param sending to mapfish, and proxified the json return ?

Thanks for you explanation.

Oliver Christen wrote:
> Hello
>
> the cartoweb plugin is heavily dependant of a mapfish-server/pylons
> counterpart which generate the altimetric graph. the cartoweb plugin
> simply pass some parameters to the distant application and display the
> result, thats all.
> so unless you have the mapfish component installed as well, the cartoweb
> plugin is pretty much useless, thats why it has not been added to
> cartoweb sources.
>
> regards
> Oliver
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruno Friedmann" <bruno at ioda-net.ch>

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com