[Cartoweb-dev] Missing Plugin Altimetric plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Sep 8 01:11:36 EST 2009

yes and no, it's not simply json that is returned to Cartoweb, the whole
flash object is generated by the mapfish component and Cartoweb simply
display it in a extJs iframe

originaly the profiling functionality was only inteded to by used in a
mapfish project, the Cartoweb plugin is just a workaround to be able to use
it from the existing SITN Cartoweb application