[Cartoweb-dev] Troubleshoot about cartoweb demo app launch

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Nov 7 08:59:43 EST 2011

Hello Salomon

Cartoweb is too old and contains some code which is not compatible with
recent version of Mapserver.
in this case it would be the GD rendering engine, which has been
replaced by AGG.
there may be other problems which have not been addressed either.

also note that Cartoweb will not work with any version of PHP 5.3 or newer.

regards
Oliver