[Cartoweb-users] Mask mode

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Mon Aug 1 02:58:07 EDT 2005

Hi,

After some investigation, I can see how mask mode is working, but there
is something I can't still understand:

1. I can see mask mode result only if I set DEFAULT_MASKMODE to true but
I have to leave DEFAULT_HILIGHT true otherwise I see nothing after
querying. Is there a different way of enabling mask mode?

2. Is there a way to have mask mode and normal mode together? For
example to hilight selected polygon in blue and mask the other polygons
with red? I can't get it working.

thanks very much

dejan gambin