[Cartoweb-users] icons in exportHtml

Fred Bauer kerso68 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 09:50:14 EDT 2005

Hi,
I don't have succes with my questions about the exportHtml plugin, but I try
one more time.

I succeeded in posting the icones of my legend on export HTML, but I have
two questions.

First of all I post the icones by using a non-relative path :
http://10.68.1.16/cartoweb3/www-data/icons/myProject/myProject/".$layer->id."_class_0.png
I would like to know which property or method to use so that the path
correspond to the concerned project.
Secondly some icones are attached to classes (CLASS in Mapfile) and are thus
not accessible directly by the Layer object, how can I reach them to recover
the corresponding icones?

I will find certainment alone, but it would help me to have councils.

Thank you in advance!

Fred