[Cartoweb-users] Problème d'install CartoWeb 3.1

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Fri Dec 2 06:02:12 EST 2005

Hello,

I guess that you are using one of the very last versions of WAMP (1.5.0
or 1.4.6). Unfortunately (!) thoses versions come with PHP 5.1.x whereas
mapscript.dll are until now only available for PHP5.0.x (PHP extensions
DLLs are not compatible from one minor version to another).

We'll keep you inform when the DLL will be available (on cartoweb.org or
maptools.org).

In the meantime, it is recommended to stick to PHP5.0.x. In other words,
prefer using WAMP 1.4.5 (or 1.4.5a) which is still available for
download on SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=116092
or directly:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wampserver/wamp5_1.4.5a.exe?download