[Cartoweb-users] postGIS & dijkstra

Sylvain Pasche sylvain.pasche at camptocamp.com
Wed Dec 7 07:49:09 EST 2005

The boost library is a C++ library containing utility algorithms and
structures for a wide set of applications. It contains the dijkstra
algorithm which is used by pgdijkstra. You can find more informations on
the web page: http://www.boost.org/

The instructions in the Readme are done for a Linux environment, you
will need to adjust these if you are working on Windows.

Please: Send emails to the <cartoweb-users at lists.maptools.org> mailing
list (not directly to me). The developers are subscribed to it and will
read your mails.