[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb - Minimal Project parse error

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:55:58 EST 2005

Hi

I have recently downloaded Cartoweb, and have followed Alexandre Saunier
'Minimal Project' and am now attempting to run the cw3setup script as
directed by Pierre GIRAUD (24/11/2005) to automatically :

- convert the .ini.in to .ini (client.ini.in, etc...)
- copy (or link on linux) your plugins htdocs directories and files to
the cartoweb3 main htdocs directory.

However, this has generated the following error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $end in
C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\cw3setup.php on line 1199

[this is what i typed in at the command line to get this error:

c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3>c:\wamp\php\php.exe cw3setup.php --install --base-url
http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs

and several variations of this structure all produce the same error!

Can someone please point me in the right direction!

Cheers in advance
Oliver Ishmael