[Cartoweb-users] php/smarty error (maybe) when trying to use demo

Rhys Stewart rhys.stewart at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 17:35:46 EST 2005

hello all,
when trying to view the demo, i get this error, i fiddled around a bit
(fiddling around usually works for me) but alas, no luck. The error is
as follows:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function token_get_all() in
/home/rhys/womp/cartoweb3/include/smarty/plugins/compiler.defun.php on
line 53

I checked my smarty setup (not that I really know how it should be
setup) and it seems fine.. according to the
documentation.....ummm.....thats about it, have the latest smarty
installed on the system.

Thanks much.