[Cartoweb-users] export Html

Fred Bauer kerso68 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:12:31 EDT 2005

Hi,
I don't soluce the problem, if you can help me !

When I use the exportHtml plugin. The images don't appear on my page (red
crosses).

The images URL are :
http://10.68.1.16/cartoweb3/r.php?k=g&r=images%2F112045984682058.jpg
http://10.68.1.16/cartoweb3/r.php?k=g&r=images%2F112045984682059.jpg

Th URL of the images seems to be right because on the main working page of
the site, the url of icons are like this :
http://10.68.1.16/cartoweb3/htdocs/r.php?k=g&r=icons%2FDDAF14%2FDDAF12%FPPE_class_0.png

that means searching the icons in :
http://10.68.1.16/cartoweb3/www-data/icons/DDAF14/DDAF12/

So for the images in html export the repertory is :
http://10.68.1.16/cartoweb3/www-data/images/ .
The images exist, that means if I write the adresse in the navigator (
http://10.68.1.16/cartoweb3/www-data/images/112045984682058.jpg, for
exemple) the image appears.

The matter must concern the template file. I use the default one.

Does it work by anyone?

If somebody can bring me some answers,that would be sympathetic, thanks.

Fred