[Cartoweb-users] How to set extent properly

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Wed Jul 20 05:52:00 EDT 2005

Thanks Alexandre,

Do you mean I should fix the map width defined in images.ini file? I
have tried that by settint the ratio of mapsizes.width and
mapsizes.height to be similar to (xmax-xmin)/(ymax-ymin) ratio defined
in EXTENT. It is better but not completely because I still don't see a
little bit of the extent on the right side of my map. I didn't
completely understand the thing about the margin too.

many thanks

regards, dejan