[Cartoweb-users] How to set extent properly

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Wed Jul 20 07:59:44 EDT 2005

thanks very much Alexandre,

Can you tell me if it is possible to do a translation using ISO-8859-2.
I am using this encoding on my web site but as I can see only ISO-8859-1
is supported. Beside, I have problems in translating regarding po2mo.php
as it can't deal with my "C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache\htdocs\cartoweb3..." path. I have tried to do msgcat
manually but it seems my input files are not in the same encoding ( I
have created server-myproject.hr.po, server-myproject.mymapfile.hr.po
and client-myproject.hr.po, I have done a translation of
client-myproject.hr.po with poedit and I think it is saved in utf8).
Then I have done something like:

msgcat --use-first --output=myproject.mymapfile.hr.po "C:\Program
Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\cartoweb3\po\server-myproject.hr.po"
"C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\cartoweb3\po\server-myproject.mymapfile.hr.po"
...and...
msgcat --use-first --output=myproject.mymapfile.hr.po "C:\Program
Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\cartoweb3\po\myproject.mymapfile.hr.po" "C:\Program
Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\cartoweb3\po\client-myproject.hr.po"

but I got error that input files are in different encodings...

any suggestions?

thanks, dejan