[Cartoweb-users] Query reulst table formatting

Alexandre Fellay alexandre.fellay at camptocamp.com
Mon Jul 25 08:18:34 EDT 2005

If you only want to change the tables or columns title, you can use
gettext. Manually add the translations to your .po files (I suggest
server.mapid.po, since they're related to the geographical data), and
rebuild the .mo.
By the way, I hope you've succeeded in making translations work in your
application. Sorry for the absence of help, but we haven't got that much
experience with exotic (from a western european point of view) encodings.
Regards
Alexandre Fellay