[Cartoweb-users] Query reulst table formatting

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Mon Jul 25 08:28:46 EDT 2005

Thanks Alex,

Unfortunatelly I haven't succeeded in solving the internalization
problems. I still have to restart Apache each time the .mo file is
modified to take effect. The point is that I don't know if it is
possible to solve in Windows at this moment. I am using my Windows
machine for testing purposes, but I plan to install it on my production
site when I test everything I need to. Since my production machine is
Linux based, I have decided to leave the internalization problem
unsolved 'cause maybe I won't have one when going to Linux. Also, I
didn't solve the encoding problem. My .po files are ISO-8859-2 encoded
but it seems cartoweb doesn't support that. I would like to add
ISO-8859-2 functionality so if you can point me to the right direction
thanks very much.

Thanks for the quick answer on table/columns question.

regards, dejan