[Cartoweb-users] Minimal project [working]

Eduard Witteveen e.witteveen at HAWARIT.COM
Fri Jun 10 09:34:00 EDT 2005

Eduard Witteveen wrote:

>>       Fatal error [MapServer Error]: msImageLoadGD(): ((null)) in
>>       C:\cartoweb3\coreplugins\images\server\ServerImages.php on line 241

This error can be solved by adding the following part into the mapfile:

>   REFERENCE
>     IMAGE reference/map.gif

<snip />

>   END

I've updated my minimal project, which can be found at the url:
http://nergens.org/projects/cartoweb/cartoweb3-project-minimal_1.1.zip
(just extract the contents over your cartoweb installation and navigate
to minimal.php)

--
Ing. Eduard Yeb Witteveen           Software Engineer
Hawar Information Technology bv   lid Dijkoraad Groep