[Cartoweb-users] Html Export

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Mon Jun 27 11:06:23 EDT 2005

Ok, I see what's going wrong:

the getLayerById() method has been moved from the MapInfo class to a
separated LayersInit class in the "layers" coreplugin. For some reason,
an outdated version of plugins/exportHtml/client/ClientExportHtml.php
has been used for building the released Cartoweb archive.

- replace the line 109 in ClientExportHtml.php
$layer = $mapInfo->getLayerById($layerId);
by
$layer = $mapInfo->layersInit->getLayerById($layerId);

- get the latest Cartoweb *dev* version via CVS (see
http://cartoweb.org/#download for details)