[Cartoweb-users] cache data local

Daniel daniel.faivre at camptocamp.com
Wed Nov 2 08:29:12 EST 2005

Hello,

At c2c, we have developped two things which could help a bit:

1) We have coded some templates for a pocketPC screen (320x240). It rans
correctly on minimo, but was still buggy on PIE. It was just a fast
draft for a propasal, but it pointed out that cartoweb could run on such
platforms. May you have coded your own "small templates for that ?"

2) On the second hand, we are coding an "ajax version of cartoweb",
which is currently in work at c2c. Theses technologies signicantly
enhance the speed of website navigation.

3) For the first time, and for a specific application, you could put in
your templates local paths instead of web paths ;-) For the initial map,
a browser-side javascript (or a modification of Cartoweb) is required.

Yours,

dF