[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb Demo Windows Installers

Paul Shapley p.shapley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:46:42 EST 2005

Hi List Users,

Is it possible that someone has a hierachy diagram of files i should
end up with after installation on Windows. I'm trying to get the
Cartoweb demo installed on Mac (OS X) and Windows without much
success. I'm getting the following error when pointing at
http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/client.php

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Not supported in multithreaded Web
servers - use extension=php_mapscript.dll in your php.ini in
c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\www\cartoweb3\server\ServerContext.php on line
316

Fatal error: Exceptions must be valid objects derived from the
Exception base class in
c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\www\cartoweb3\client\CartoserverService.php on
line 107.

Can anyone help with what looks like duplicate 'www' and 'cartoweb3'
folders. I've tried re-installing several times with the default
folder options in the installers.

Many thanks,