[Cartoweb-users] cw3setup error

Alexandre Fellay alexandre.fellay at camptocamp.com
Wed Nov 23 05:39:39 EST 2005

A small bug in cw3setup.php was temporarily present in the windows installer,
and it seems you have this version. To remove it, you can try to edit the file;
go to line ~135, where an opening php tag has the short form <?
Replace <? by <?php
That's it !
Or you can download the actual version of the windows installer.

Alexandre F