[Cartoweb-users] demoCW3.php

Paul Shapley p.shapley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 02:55:19 EST 2005

Hi List Users,

Thanks for the reply so soon. I've had problems with 'launching
cw3setup.php' on both Mac OS X 'Tiger' and Windows 2000. I'm
attempting to double-click the 'php.exe' in c:\wamp\php\ (to enter the
new location of my new project) 'base-url' but nothing seems to
happen, i'm not entirely sure that i'm pointing php at the
'client.php' correctly because when i type in the browser:

http://localhost/cartoweb3/projects/My_Project/demoCW3.php.

I get the following error:

Warning: main(c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\projects/common/Common.php)
[function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\projects\my_project\client.php on line 31

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\projects/common/Common.php'
(include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in
c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\projects\my_project\client.php on line 31

as you recall i'm just substituting you data for ours and using the
'demoCW3.php' for a demo before we commence customisations in the
future.

Hope you can help with the php.

Many thanks,

Paul Shapley