[Cartoweb-users] demoCW3.php

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Nov 28 04:11:08 EST 2005

Hi Paul,

The cw3setup.php must be launched from command line. On windows start a
command window (start menu, run "cmd"). On OSX it is called a terminal
window if i recall correctly.

Once you have a command window open, go to the cartoweb directory, if you
used the default path, it will be C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3. There you type "php
cw3setup.php --install --base-url http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/" (if
you installed cartoweb with the default path)

Then to access the demo or any other projects, the url should be:
http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/client.php ( or
http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/myProject.php if you created a shortcut
file)

This should work but one never know with the mystery world of computer. Let
me know if the problem persist.

Regards
Oliver Christen
Camptocamp SA