[Cartoweb-users] Configuration new projects CW3

c.baume at voila.fr c.baume at voila.fr
Mon Nov 28 06:44:41 EST 2005

Hello,
I installed Demo de Cartoweb3 (demoCW3) and all functions.
I now seek to create my own project I duplicated demoCW3 and I configured it as well as possible.
I have error messages which do not refer to MapInfo badly, format of my data ()
Code PHP:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msLoadMap(): Parsing error near (�):(line 1) in c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\server\ServerContext.php on line 336
Warning: Failed to open map file c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3/projects/TestCCIL/server_conf/TestCCIL/TestCCIL.map in c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\server\ServerContext.php on line 336
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\server\ServerContext.php:336) in c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\client\FormRenderer.php on line 297

call:  ServerContext->checkMsErrors()
call:  ServerContext->getMapObj()
call:  MapInfoHandler->fillDynamicMap()
call:  MapInfoHandler->loadMapInfo()
call:  ServerMapInfoCache->computeMapInfo()
call:  MapInfoCache->cacheMapInfo()
call:  MapInfoCache->getMapInfo()
call:  MapInfoHandler->getMapInfo()
call:  ServerContext->getMapInfo()
call:  Cartoserver->doGetMapInfo("TestCCIL.TestCCIL")
call:  Cartoserver->callWithExceptionCheck("doGetMapInfo ", "TestCCIL.TestCCIL")
call:  Cartoserver->getMapInfo("TestCCIL.TestCCIL")
call:  CartoserverService->callDirect("getMapInfo ", "TestCCIL.TestCCIL")
call:  CartoserverService->callFunction("getMapInfo ", "TestCCIL.TestCCIL")
call:  CartoserverService->getMapInfo("TestCCIL.TestCCIL")
call:  ClientMapInfoCache->computeMapInfo()
call:  MapInfoCache->cacheMapInfo()
call:  MapInfoCache->getMapInfo("TestCCIL.TestCCIL")
call:  Cartoclient->getMapInfo()
call:  Cartoclient->__construct()
call:  require_once("c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\htdocs\client.php")

the demo (DemoCW3) being based on shapes, it A can there be a configuration to be carried out but I do not know where???
somebody with an idea?