[Cartoweb-users] Configuration new projects CW3

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Mon Nov 28 09:08:52 EST 2005

You seem to be right when thinking this is a configuration error. The
error is reported to be a Mapserver one.
But the error does not necessarly refer to your mapInfo datas.

What I'm firstly thinking is you have something wrongly written on top
of your mapfile.

To test your mapfile beside cartoweb, you should try the shp2img binary
file (usually in c:\wamp). This allows you to generate images with the
mapfile. You will be given clear mapserver error messages.

Don't hesitate to ask if you find errors you can't pass through.

Hope this helps

Pierre GIRAUD