[Cartoweb-users] pop up window by querying shapefiles

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Fri Oct 28 03:25:13 EDT 2005

I would suggest you to use something like following (in recent Cartoweb
CVS version) :

<script >
    EventManager.Add(window, 'load', function() { window.open(...
'my_link'..);}, false);
</script>

But, don't really know how to retrieve the link with the table plugin usage.

In your application, what if you have several shapes queried ? Do you
one different link for each shape that can open one different PDF file ?

What about a tiny plugin that collect informations from the query plugin
and parses a simple template with a content as suggested above ?

Regards

Pierre GIRAUD