[Cartoweb-users] pdfExport won't work

Gustavo Concheiro concheirog at si.edu
Thu Sep 15 02:01:41 EDT 2005

Hi all!

I am quite a newbie to CW.  I managed to set it up (Debian), and I
created my own project using the demo as a model.  It works OK, mostly.

But I cannot get the pdf export to work, no even for the demo.  I get:

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource:
"failure.tpl" in /var/www/cartoweb3/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on
line 1088

which is sort of cryptic.  Is it failing to report a failure?  Oh
golly...

Second: blank pages.  Occasionally.  Looks like a resource limiatation,
but I have no idea at what level there is a problem.

Any help appreciated!

-Gustavo