[Cartoweb-users] Can't load mapscript library - Suse 10

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Apr 5 14:36:02 EDT 2006

Hello,

Pebble Puppy wrote:
> When I run 'index.php' from my browser where 'index.php' contains:
> <?php
>     echo phpinfo();
> ?>
>
> the browser returns several tables of information regarding PHP 5.1.2

What if you copy (or symlink) the file info.php located in
cartoweb3/scripts into cartoweb3/htdocs and call it via
http://localhost/cartoweb/info.php
?

Does it return a "WARNING: can't load mapscript library"?
Can you find a "MapScript" table in the displayed phpinfo?

 > In the /usr/local/apache2/php/php.ini file I have a line:
 > extension=php_mapscript

Isn't there a ".so" extension missing?

AS