[Cartoweb-users] Map with predefined layers...

Mathieu Coudert m.coudert at oieau.fr
Tue Apr 11 06:22:08 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to load maps in my browser with predefined Layers and I would
like to set this layers using the URL .

So I think about two possibilities but I'm not sure it works.

First, maybe I could load a map by the URL with parameters such as
http:/.../index.php?layers=myLayer  ... This is the way mapserver could work
as CGI. Could we make the same with cartoweb?

Or could I load a map using Cartoweb views? I've seen in the doc that a view
could be loaded using URL
<http://%3ccartoweb/client/base/url%3e?handleView=1&viewLoad=1&viewLoadId=%3
cviewId>
http://<cartoweb/client/base/url>?handleView=1&viewLoad=1&viewLoadId=<viewId
>  If I create a view with predefined layers maybe I can load it by the URL?
How can I store a list of layers in a view?

Any ideas how to solve this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mathieu

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de suspect n'a ete trouve.

Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels et prives. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee.

Any data and information contained in this electronic mail is personal, confidential and secret. Any total or partial publication, use or distribution must be authorized.