[Cartoweb-users] Map with predefined layers...

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Tue Apr 11 06:59:24 EDT 2006

Hello,

You have several solutions for your needs :

- there is a get parameter you can set in Cartoweb in order to load
specific layers : ' layer_select'. You can pass a list of coma seperated
layer ids. Note that 'layer_unselect' also exists.
- you can also set several initialMapStates in your myMapId.ini file
(see
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.2/xhtml/user.config.html#user.config.server.maps_config.initial)

Regards

Pierre GIRAUD