[Cartoweb-users] failure - cannot find

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Apr 20 12:27:22 EDT 2006

Hi,

First of all, you don't need to set projetion in your mpafil if all the layer
have the same projection.

I changed the layer.ini file to be more readable :-) All seems ok except you
don't set the autoClassLegend parameter to true (may be the default)!

And the mechanism need to be activated as said in the documentation :
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.2/xhtml/user.layers.html

Regards,

Y.

--