[Cartoweb-users] failure - cannot find

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Fri Apr 21 04:32:29 EDT 2006

You also have to pay attention to the caching system. You probably have
a correctly written layers.ini file, but maybe the error continues to be
shown due to cache.

What is your defined profile ? (development, production)
Did you try to launch the following command ?
  cw3setup.php --clean

Regards

Pierre