[Cartoweb-users] failure - cannot find

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Apr 21 04:44:38 EDT 2006

Ah well, i should pay better attention. I missed your comments at the end of
your previous message.

Concerning boundarylines error still showing up even after removing it, are
you running with profile = production ?
If so the caching system may be kicking. So either set profile = development
or launch a cw3setup --clean after each modification.

Regards
Oliver