[Cartoweb-users] a couple of questions

Kenton Williams Kenton_Williams at umit.maine.edu
Fri Apr 21 18:35:37 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have finally gotten my Cartoweb project rendering, and now the customizing needs to be done.  I have a couple of questions:

I am using Decimal Degrees for my units, and the demoCW3 project that I modified to make my project has coordinates displayed as integers.  I assume that this is because the original demoCW3 project is in meters.  Also, the coordinate indication
text has the word coordinates in french.  How do I change these?

I have attempted several times to remove the limits on the minimum scale in my project.  Once you have zoomed in to a particular level, no amount of zooming in has any further effect.  Where do I set my minimum scale so I can zoom in further.
Again, I assume that this is related to my data being in DD where the demoCW3 data was in meters.

I have three layerGroups in my layers.ini file.  I have managed to get them to load with the tree expanded, and all child layers are selected as I desire, but the checkboxes next to the layerGroup name itself is always empty.  How do I force this to
be selected when all of the other child layers are selected?

Thanks for all the assistance the group has provided over the last few days!

www.geodatacommons.umaine.edu/cgddemo/htdocs/cgd_mapfile.php

Kenton W.