[Cartoweb-users] gettext problem

oliver.christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Sat Apr 22 16:11:09 EDT 2006

if the sh test case fail, it means the problem is outside of cartoweb or
even php.
did you follow all the instructions from
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.i18n.html#user.i18n.translations.config ?
the sh script tries to access gettext directly, check that your locals are
configured correctly.

Regards