[Cartoweb-users] reference map

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sat Apr 22 18:17:52 EDT 2006

Hi Yves,
After changing my two files myProject.map and myProject.map.ini, I
re-installed the whole project, and used the --clean option then I manually
deleted the cache browser...
that 's the syntax I wrote:

REFERENCE
   STATUS OFF
   IMAGE  images/myProject.png
   SIZE 170 154
   [...]
END

is there a mistake or the status parameter is not mamaged ?
 I'd like to manage it in initial state: is there something similar to set
the status in myProject.ini as: mapInfo.initialMapStates.default ... in
order to set the reference status off?

tnks & rgrds

Giu