[Cartoweb-users] Trying to get property of non-object

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 04:28:42 EDT 2006

Hello,

I seem to be having the same problem as Kenton Williams, who posted a
message on Wed Apr 19  2006, with the exception that his\hers was in
.../plugins/outline/server/ServerOutline.php
and mine seems to be in ...\plugins\outline\client\ClientOutline.php.

What is the obvious mistake and where should i be looking to remedy it.
Please find my Outline.ini and relevant section of my mapfile below:

OUTLINE.INI

; outline layer for points, if not set will use polygonLayer
pointLayer = cartoweb_point_outline

; if not set, no symbols will be returned to the client.
; (default not set)
pointSymbols = triangle, circle
pointSymbols.labels = triangle, point

; outline layer for lines
lineLayer = cartoweb_line_outline

; outline layer for rectangles and polygons
polygonLayer = cartoweb_polygon_outline

; color of the mask, default is 255 255 255
;maskColor = 90 90 90

; ratio by which to multiply the area before returning it to the client
; (default 1.0)
areaFactor = 1

; number of decimal digits wanted for area result, before returning it
; to the client
areaPrecision = 2;

MAPFILE

  ###########